League of Desu’s Skin Code Giveaway!
This post is for the Riot Kayle skin ONLY
- Must be following me
- Reblog = Entry ( multiple reblogs won’t give multiple entries )
- Must reblog from ME
- Include your server when you reblog
- Likes don’t count as an entry, but feel free to like!
- Only one entry per person, side blogs DO NOT count for extra entries ( if you cheat I will find out and you will be disqualified )
- When I give you the code, DO NOT post it or give it out to anyone. You will be taking a skin from someone else and that’s not cool. If you do, I will find out who you are and you will be banned from future giveaways/contests
- NO BEGGING/ASKING FOR CODES. IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- You may reblog both the Arcade MF post and Riot Kayle post ( yes you could possibly win both! )
- If you win, I will send you an ask with further instructions on how to retrieve your code!
- The giveaway ends on September 3rd, 2014 at 12:00 PM ( NOON ) EST. You have 24 hours to claim your code. If you don’t, they will be up for grabs for other users. These codes expire on September 5th.
"Until we have seen someone’s darkness, we don’t really know who they are. Until we have forgiven someone’s darkness, we don’t really know what love is."- Marianne Williamson
MY FAVORITE DRINK
It gets better—the guy is deaf, and he taught his cat the sign for “food.” So the cat’s not just saying “put that in my mouth,” it’s actually signing
Not only that, but if you notice at the beginning, the cat *gets the man’s attention* as any person who wanted to talk to a deaf/hoh individual would (well, and vice versa IME). I’ve done sign since I was 5, and generally, w/o eye contact initially, you wave a hand or lightly touch the arm (if that’s ok with the person you’re trying to converse with, of course).
Generally, adult cats meow mostly to humans, but this cat has figured out that’s not going to work and has adapted. Animal companions! They are INCREDIBLE.
EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LOOK AT THIS CAT.