- Failing a test you studied really hard for
- Getting replaced in a friendship
- Getting ignored
- Having something that you’re looking forward to, get cancelled
- Having to fight back tears in front of people
- Finding out that the person you like, likes someone else
- Showing your parents something you’re proud of only to get a disinterested reply
That last one always breaks my heart.
do you ever have the urge to tell someone to shut the fuck up even when they aren’t talking
-this becomes almost deeper when you think of non-romantic loves too (via i8yurcummies)
whose arms would I run and fall into
if I were drunk
in a room with everyone
I have ever loved."
"I want to roll over at 2 a.m. to a kiss from you not a text message"-(via clumsiest)
"But don’t forget the songs that made you cry and the songs that saved your life"-The Smiths (via nofatnowhip)